New upstream of ucblogo and fix for several (all?) outstanding bugs
This is my non-maintainer upload of a bunch of fixes I made to the ucblogo
package. I hope everyone enjoys it!
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 00:08:51 -0400
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Chris Fearnley <email@example.com>
ucblogo - a dialect of lisp using turtle graphics famous for teaching kids.
ucblogo (4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* upgrade to the latest upstream version.
* term.c: Fixed a curses bug (#10103).
* makefile.in: Omit the version 3.3-1 patch to makefile.in.
* rules: Use CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -g" in build step.
* rules: Fix package name p = ucblogo (not logo) which fixes (#6126).
* rules: Change s/logo/\$(p)/ where appropriate. This moves the LIBLOC to
/usr/lib/ucblogo where it belongs.
* rules: Added usermanual to /usr/doc/ucblogo.
* rules: Removed redundant install -d debian/tmp/usr/lib/logo.
* rules: Use "$(MAKE) -i clean || $(MAKE) -i -f makefile.in clean"
instead of explicitly rm'ing files.
* rules: Add "-rm -f makefile config.h config.cache config.log config.status
core logo makehelp" to the clean rule to remove the results of ./configure,
debian/rules build, and coredumps.
* rules: Add debian/substvars to one of the rm lines and simplify it.
* rules: Add rm -rf helpfiles since they are built dynamically.
* rules: Install logo as ucblogo and make logo a symbolic link to it. Ditto
with the man page.
* rules: don't include a copy of the README as the copyright. Instead include
the README as /usr/doc/ucblogo/README.gz and use the Debian standard GNU GPL
stub copyright (appropriately modified, of course).
* control: Use Section: devel to agree with the Debian ftp archive
(probably should be in interpreters??).
* control: Fix mispelling of "Berkeley implementation".
* control: Reworked the description to be more accurate and useful.
* ucblogo.1: Made a reasonable man page!
caf12f9e94be69d95a80e23bc8de5d0d 271 devel optional ucblogo_4.1-1.dsc
3ef0d347b64d91c9d16ca07f30484b56 243847 devel optional ucblogo_4.1.orig.tar.gz
f12261e0997ac0106a67dacc59d7d40e 3247 devel optional ucblogo_4.1-1.diff.gz
f16290793b5252435b55fd74116b3928 171532 devel optional ucblogo_4.1-1_i386.deb
Christopher J. Fearnley | Onit Communications Network Administration
cjf@OnIt.net | Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.netaxs.com/~cjf | Explorer in Universe
ftp://ftp.netaxs.com/people/cjf | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .