Uploaded lynx 2.7.1-1 (sparc) to master
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 00:02:23 -0400
Maintainer: Christian Hudon <email@example.com>
lynx - Text-mode WWW Browser
lynx (2.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=HIGH
* Set TEMP_SPACE to ~/ as a temporary fix for the lynx /tmp
security problem! (Lynx will happily follow symlinks found in /tmp...)
* Upgraded to upstream 2.7.1 bugfix release (Lynx 2.7 + upstream bugfix
patch + two more bugs fixed).
* Fixed typo in install-mime call of postinst (fixes 9213).
* Does not prompt user to enter their email address when sending mail
* Applied patch from John E. Davis that fixes a buglet.
* Reenabled dired support, which had been disabled by mistake (fixes 8970).
* Applied patch from Fotoes Macrides that fixes two buglets discovered by
Rick Mallett during a Purify run.
* Made sure that lynxprog, lynxexec and lynxcgi are disabled in default
1818486257c7c8f2579f34c925efc71d 452416 - - lynx_2.7.1-1_sparc.deb
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .