New Package: chris-cust 0.1
Maintainer: Christoph Lameter <email@example.com>
Description: Christoph's Preferred Customizations
This package configures a debian system according to my liking.
- Install the "l" script which lists the contents of directories
- Make sure that all the /usr/local/xxx directories are present
- /etc/profile customization so that a decent prompt and a pager is set up.
- /root/.bash_profile customization for superuser mode
- When selected from dselect draw in those difficult to find packages
- Modify the setup to not generate delete when pressing backspace. Makes
console mode compatible with X setup. Might cause problems for emacs
- install adduser and deluser scripts (will remove old adduser package!!)
so that there is some easy way to add users using shadow passwd suite.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .