Uploaded vm 6.28-1 (source all) to master
I have included in this release a postinst script that hunts out
the obsolete method of loading vm-init.el in site-start.el files. This
is the reason to go into frozen, since recent version of vm do not provide
the vm-init file; and people upgrading to bo might find that emacs breaks.
Also, there have been ongoing bug fixes in vm (vm is in feature
freeze, and the new release is really quite stable.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 01:46:16 -0500
Architecture: source all
Distribution: frozen unstable
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
vm - A mail user agent for Emacs
vm (6.28-1) frozen unstable; urgency=medium
* New bugfixing release. Vm has been in feature freeze for a while,
and this release is quite stable (better than the 6.22 release
* added status messages for vm-mark-all-messages and
* vm-mime-set-extent-glyph-for-type: don't croak on unknown
* vm-thread-mark-for-summary-update: when skipping already marked
messages don't skip the part of the loop that moves the list
pointer forward. :-P
* rerun vm-menu-install-known-virtual-folders-menu after creating
on-the-fly virtual folders because the folder menu gets hosed
by the let-bound value of vm-virtual-folder-alist.
* added hack to vm-mail-send-and-exit to try and imrpvoe window
configuration behvavior under XEmacs when vm-keep-sent-messages
* vm-mime-composite-type-p: don't consider message/partial and
message/external-body as a composite types.
* fixed nested MIME encoding to check types recursively all the
way down to make sure the 7bit/8bit rules are followed.
* vm-forward-message: use message/rfc822 instead of multipart/digest.
* vm-send-digest: fixed preamble insert for MIME digests to
insert into the composition buffer instead of directly into the
* Added to postinst commands to remove obsolete references to vm in
651dd31e3bcf40df9f9e61fed8f829fe 646 mail optional vm_6.28-1.dsc
dbba563a8ea982e976c725d5344fc0be 262074 mail optional vm_6.28.orig.tar.gz
806584bd2ca7c05c66825949a82837bf 36710 mail optional vm_6.28-1.diff.gz
6b28cc47fe26e90e6947d4c15b4c09e3 283888 mail optional vm_6.28-1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Requires PGP version 2.6 or later.
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .