Uploaded wn 1.17.6-1 (source i386) to master
Finally ... here is my first attempt at a Debian package. Its an
overhaul of the package Christoph Lameter <email@example.com>
put together originally (thanks Christoper).
The new version of wn supports read-only version of the Debian
Web Standard. Files in /usr/doc can be either compressed or
uncompressed and the link can refer to either as well. It works
with dwww except when CGI programs are located outside of the
cgi-bin (there are several of these in examples subdirectory of
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:32:47 -0400
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Jean Pierre LeJacq <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wn - Secure and efficient http server with advanced features.
wn (1.17.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added changelog (Bug#6299).
* Added standard package stand-alone daemon.
* Added standard package CGI programs.
* Added standard package digest authentication program.
* Added Debian specific html documentation.
* Added stubbed man and info pages (Bug#6299).
* Added menu file.
* Added support for stand-alone daemon through init.d script.
* Added support to source package for "standard" or "opt"
* Upgraded package documentation and examples to working state.
* Upgraded to latest upstream version.
* Upgraded to debian package Standards-Version 184.108.40.206
* Upgraded to debian Webstandards 3.0 (part of 220.127.116.11).
* Upgraded to debian Standard for Console Messages (part of 18.104.22.168).
* Upgraded maintainer scripts to remove log files on purge.
* Upgraded update-www program to support read-only directories
and automatic decompression of files.
* Changed name of update-debian-www program to update-www.
* Changed from package specific mime.types to Debian standard.
* Changed location of default www root directory.
* Changed location, name, group and permission of log files.
* Changed maintainers from Christoph Lameter <email@example.com>.
216fbd9777f6f4bf88336716bb8fb02f 504 web extra wn_1.17.6-1.dsc
60839d21a47bf7ec72385adcf11dab05 311712 web extra wn_1.17.6-1.tar.gz
3e7420c1eefeec949e7b8eda203f4a8e 264018 web extra wn_1.17.6-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----