Updated ld.so package
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:30:10 -0600
Architecture: source i386
Distribution: stable unstable
Maintainer: David Engel <email@example.com>
ldso - The Linux dynamic linker, library and utilities.
ld.so (1.8.8-1) stable unstable; urgency=low
* Minor documentation updates to reflect recent changes.
* Changed ld.so and ld-linux.so to perform more complete
validation on ld.so.cache before using it.
* Changed ldconfig to accept libraries with inconsistent
sonames since glibc is going to use them. A warning is
still printed in debug mode.
* Changed the install script to not strip _dl_debug_state
from ld-linux.so since gdb needs it.
* More sparc fixes (Derrick Brashear).
* Changed ldconfig to not issue a warning when a linker
script disguised as a shared library is found.
* Fixed a bug in ld-linux.so where some registers were
not preserved on the first call to a function causing
problems for non-C-like languages (Tim Renouf).
* Fixed a bug in ld-linux.so where global variables were
not always mapped correctly across dynamically loaded
libraries (Mikihiko Nakao).
* Converted to new Debian source packaging format (Shaya
f10bc0bc211f1097143d55a87264bb4e 202 base required ld.so_1.8.8-1.dsc
f59c380159cf8e88c422a2d617858362 105678 base required ld.so_1.8.8-1.tar.gz
2f94043240ba3f414fa960d139c9fae6 134410 base required ldso_1.8.8-1_i386.deb
David Engel ODS Networks
firstname.lastname@example.org 1001 E. Arapaho Road
(972) 234-6400 Richardson, TX 75081
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-changes-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com