New Debian i386 Packages
These i386 packages were installed into the Debian hierarchy in the
----- !!! HIGH URGENCY PACKAGES !!! -----
dosemu 0.64.0.2-9 -> 0.64.1-1 into rex/binary-i386/misc
dosemu 0.64.0.2-9 -> 0.64.1-1 into bo/binary-i386/misc
dosemu (0.64.1-1) stable unstable; urgency=high
* upstream upgrade to 0.64.1 (Fixes security hole when running setsuid)
* info file was not installed in the last releases.
* Security: dosemu installation patched so that it is not installed
( Seems that there is too much risk even with the security hole fixed)
It seems to work but functionality has been sacrificed.
* Documentation regarding current Security issues included in
lpr 5.9-13 into buzz-updates/binary-i386
lpr 5.9-12 -> 5.9-13 into rex/binary-i386/net
lpr 5.9-12 -> 5.9-13 into bo/binary-i386/net
* lpr/lpr.c: fixed buffer-overflow security bug
sendmail 8.7.6-1 -> 8.7.6-2 into bo/binary-i386/mail
sendmail 8.7.6-1 -> 8.7.6-2 into buzz-updates/binary-i386
sendmail 8.7.6-1 -> 8.7.6-2 into rex/binary-i386/mail
* Urgent security patch for "HUP to smtpd" root shell vulnerability.
----- MEDIUM Urgency Packages -----------
CGI-modules 2.75-7 into rex/binary-all/net
CGI-modules 2.75-7 into bo/binary-all/net
CGI-modules - modules for perl5, for use in writing CGI scripts.
dump 0.3-10 -> 0.3-11 into rex/binary-i386/admin
dump (0.3-11) unstable frozen;
* Link dynamically against libext2fs, libuuid, and libcom_err.
This fixes bug #5412.
gzip 1.2.4-13 into buzz-updates/binary-i386
gzip 1.2.4-12 -> 1.2.4-13 into rex/binary-i386/base
gzip 1.2.4-12 -> 1.2.4-13 into bo/binary-i386/base
gzip (1.2.4-13) stable frozen unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix missing "essential" flag on package, lost during standards update.
* Push this version back into stable to solve the 'compress' link problem.
kernel-package 3.02 -> 3.03 into rex/binary-all/misc
kernel-package 3.02 -> 3.03 into bo/binary-all/misc
kernel-package (3.03) frozen unstable; urgency=medium
* changed priority of kernel-source package to optional
* changed priority of kernel-image package to optional
* Recommended dpkg-dev since kernel/rules call binaries from there
This fixes a problem that a number of people have reported on the
lists, though it never made it as a formal bug report.
metamail 2.7-14 -> 2.7-15 into rex/binary-i386/mail
metamail 2.7-14 -> 2.7-15 into bo/binary-i386/mail
metamail (2.7-15) frozen unstable; urgency=MEDIUM
* sun2mime now call /usr/bin/nawk (Bug#5488)
----- Low Urgency Packages --------------
afterstep 0.98a16-2 -> 0.99pre2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
afterstep (0.99pre2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Essentially re-"Debianized" afterstep from scratch using deb-make
and complying with the new packaging standards.
* Added backgrounds and sounds from upstream package to Debian binary
* /usr/X11R6/bin/afterstep is now added to /etc/X11/window-managers
courtesy of debmstd.
* Made some changes to the standard system.steprc to make things work
a little more smoothly out of the box.
* Changed things so that the binaries look for system.steprc in
/etc/X11/afterstep/system.steprc and removed link from
* New upstream version. This is really the upstream version 1.0pre2, but
that version number would make it a later version than 1.0 by the Debian
convention. Many massive improvments including bugfixes, new Wharf
functionality, and improved and more flexible visual appearance. See
the upstream CHANGES file for more information.
* Other miscellaneous changes.
alias 2.1-2 -> 2.1-3 into bo/binary-i386/devel
alias (2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Corrected rules arch-indep/dep distribution (Bug#4629)
* Make sure shared library is stripped (Bug#5122)
base-passwd 1.2.0-1 -> 1.2.0-2 into rex/binary-all/base
base-passwd 1.2.0-1 -> 1.2.0-2 into bo/binary-all/base
base-passwd (1.2.0-2) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Changed debian/rules not to use debmake.
* Fixed the sudo entry in /etc/group.
base-passwd 1.2.0-2 -> 1.2.0-3 into rex/binary-all/base
base-passwd 1.2.0-2 -> 1.2.0-3 into bo/binary-all/base
base-passwd (1.2.0-3) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Removed the ftp entry from both passwd and group.
* Removed the unnecessary users root for group root and nobody for group
* Added a UID and GID for `list' (ID 38)
* Added a UID and GID for `irc' (ID 39)
bash 1.14.7-1 -> 1.14.7-2 into bo/binary-i386/base
bash 1.14.7-1 -> 1.14.7-2 into rex/binary-i386/base
bash 1.14.7-2 -> 1.14.7-2 into bo/binary-i386/base
libreadline2 2.0.1-1 -> 2.0.1-2 into bo/binary-i386/base
libreadline2 2.0.1-1 -> 2.0.1-2 into rex/binary-i386/base
libreadline2 2.0.1-2 -> 2.0.1-2 into bo/binary-i386/base
libreadline2-dev 2.0.1-1 -> 2.0.1-2 into bo/binary-i386/devel
libreadline2-dev 2.0.1-1 -> 2.0.1-2 into rex/binary-i386/devel
libreadline2-dev 2.0.1-2 -> 2.0.1-2 into bo/binary-i386/devel
bash (1.14.7-2) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* libhistory.so had wrong soname (fixes bug 5381).
bc 1.03-10 -> 1.03-11 into bo/binary-i386/math
dc 1.03-10 -> 1.03-11 into bo/binary-i386/math
bc (1.03-11) unstable; urgency=low
* First release by new maintainer (Austin Donnelly)
* Repackaged for new .dsc source format. Fixes Bug#3727.
biff 5.3-11 -> 5.31-1 into bo/binary-i386/mail
biff (5.31-1) unstable; urgency=low
* All pending bugs closed
* New maintainer
* Version number incremented because of dpkg's questionable handling of epochs
boot-floppies 1.1.2-1 -> 1.2.0-2 into bo/binary-i386/devel
boot-floppies (1.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* This one actually builds a bootable boot/root floppy.
* There's still one too many floppies in the base archive, and
there's no modules floppy yet.
calc 2.02e-1 -> 2.02e-2 into rex/binary-all/math
calc 2.02e-1 -> 2.02e-2 into bo/binary-all/math
calc (2.02e-2) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* fixed prefix keys problem (Bug#5269).
cdtool 1.0-6 -> 1.01-1 into bo/binary-i386/sound
cdtool (1.01-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed and closed all outstanding bug reports
* Version number changed because of dpkg's questionable handling of epochs
* New maintainer
cgiemail 1.1-2 -> 1.1-3 into bo/binary-i386/net
cgiemail (1.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Make sure executables are stripped (Bug#5065)
debmake 1.98 -> 1.99 into bo/binary-i386/devel
debmake (1.99) unstable; urgency=low
* procmail examples for filtering debian mailing lists included
* README.debian revised: Made it clearer that debmake does not
install any setuid programs.
* build: include path for X11 binaries
* bug: check if options given AFTER the packagename and give an
errormessage if this is the case
debmake 2.00 -> 2.01 into project/experimental
debmake (2.01) experimental; urgency=low
* debstd manpage updated regarding suidmanager processing.
dftp 2.1-1 -> 2.2-1 into rex/binary-all/admin
dftp 2.1-1 -> 2.2-1 into bo/binary-all/admin
dftp (2.2-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed bug about "odd number of element to hash"
* Fixed bug about missing "input_record_separator" with new perl.
diald 0.14-5 -> 0.14-7 into rex/binary-i386/net
diald 0.14-5 -> 0.14-7 into bo/binary-i386/net
diald (0.14-7) stable unstable; urgency=low
* Convert to new package format.
* Add manual page diald-deb(8): some words of advice for the user.
* Update /usr/doc/diald/diald.options: this is the exact same file used by the maintainer.
* Configuration files are all in /etc/diald/ now: cleaner.
* Create fifo: /etc/diald/diald.fifo.
doc-debian 1.2-0 -> 1.3-0 into bo/binary-all/doc
doc-debian (1.3-0) unstable; urgency=low
* deleted 00-INDEX (Bug#5327)
* deleted dangling debian-faq.txt symlink (Bug#5181)
* updated FAQ
* reintroduced html, ascii, ps versions (Bug#5513)
dviljk 2.5-3 -> 2.5-4 into bo/binary-i386/tex
dviljk 2.5-3 -> 2.5-4 into rex/binary-i386/tex
dviljk (2.5-4) unstable frozen; urgency=low
* Upgraded to Debian Standard 18.104.22.168.
* New maintainer.
* Fixed bug #3198: Binaries are now ELF, not a.out!
* Fixed bug #3202: Parameter `-' is handled correctly.
* Fixed bug #3458: Improved question in postinst.
* Fixed bug #4211: Package uses multi architecture standards.
elvis 2.0-6 -> 2.0-7 into rex/binary-i386/editors
elvis 2.0-6 -> 2.0-7 into bo/binary-i386/editors
elvisctags 2.0-6 -> 2.0-7 into rex/binary-i386/editors
elvisctags 2.0-6 -> 2.0-7 into bo/binary-i386/editors
elvis (2.0-7) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Here is the latest version of the much-discussed elvis package... I
think I have now gotten everything fixed and cleaned up for
Debian 1.2 Please check things out though...
* Changed elvis from "Recommends: elvisctags" to "Suggests: elvisctags"
This fixes bug #5416 and should make dselect users happy.
* Changed the behavior of "vi -G x11" to drop to the default gui
(i.e. termcap) when the x11 gui is unavailable. This allows users
of elm to specify "vi -G x11" as their primary editor, and have
elvis use the X interface when in X, and the text interface when in
console mode. This will make the one person who asked happy.
* Fixed bug #5393 by splitting up the config directory and moving the
non-config files to several locations.
* Added a script to ensure that old versions of elvis get completely
removed from the system regardless of a little dpkg problem, by
installing 0 byte files on top of the old files, and then deleting
the 0 byte files in the postinst script. Credit goes to Guy Maor
for the idea (which works).
* Rewrote the printdoc.bat file, and moved it to /usr/bin/elvis-printdoc
* elvisctags now utilizes update-alternatives for ctags, ref, and their
associated man pages. I recommend that the all other packages
which also provide these programs do likewise.
* Please note that in order to comply with the Debian standard, I
installed all man pages compressed in /usr/man/man1; however, since
elvis cannot read compressed files, I have installed a second,
uncompressed copy of the man pages in /usr/doc/elvis/online-docs.
I have also installed the online help files uncompressed in this
directory to allow elvis to access them.
ferret 1.1-eval-1 -> 1.1.3-eval-1 into contrib/binary-i386
no changes info provided
fetchmail 1.9-1 -> 2.0-1 into bo/binary-i386/mail
fetchmail (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream source
glimpse 3.6-1 -> 4.0-1 into non-free/binary-i386
glimpse (4.0-1) non-free; urgency=low
* New upstream version
ircd 2.9.32-1 -> 2.9.32-2 into rex/binary-i386/net
ircd 2.9.32-1 -> 2.9.32-2 into bo/binary-i386/net
ircd (2.9.32-2) stable unstable; urgency=low
* static UID/GID
ircii 2.8.16beta-1 -> 2.9.3roof-1 into bo/binary-i386/net
ircii (2.9.3roof-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. (old: Andrew Howell <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
* Updated to Standards-Version 22.214.171.124.
* new upstream version
* This fixes the /leave core dump (#4504)
* fixed a (reported) syntax error in Makefile.in
* fixed some compiler warnings about tputs in ircterm.h for linux
* search scripts in /etc/irc/script, too.
* servers file in /etc/irc/servers, motd in /etc/irc/motd
* core dump on empty line in motd fixed (reported)
* -DDEBIAN for all the changes
* ircio does not work :(
joe 2.8-5 -> 2.8-7 into rex/binary-i386/editors
joe 2.8-5 -> 2.8-7 into bo/binary-i386/editors
joe (2.8-7) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* corrected permissions on conffiles
* Upgraded source package format to Standards-Version 126.96.36.199
lde 2.3.1-1 -> 2.3.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/admin
lde (2.3.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
libc5 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into rex/binary-i386/base
libc5 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into bo/binary-i386/base
libc5-dev 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into rex/binary-i386/devel
libc5-dev 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into bo/binary-i386/devel
libc5-dbg 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into rex/binary-i386/devel
libc5-dbg 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into bo/binary-i386/devel
libc5-pic 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into rex/binary-i386/devel
libc5-pic 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into bo/binary-i386/devel
localebin 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into rex/binary-i386/devel
localebin 5.4.7-7 -> 5.4.13-1 into bo/binary-i386/devel
Updated to new upstream version.
Updated to kernel 2.0.26 headers.
Fixed some packaging problems.
libnet 1.01-2 -> 1.01-3 into bo/binary-i386/devel
libnet (1.01-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed dependency on IO
* Changed perl dependency to be >=5.003.07
libpng1 0.89c-3 -> 0.89c-5 into bo/binary-i386/graphics
libpng1-dev 0.89c-3 -> 0.89c-5 into bo/binary-i386/graphics
libpng (0.89c-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Added shlibs file
libwww-perl 5.04-1 -> 5.04-2 into bo/binary-i386/devel
libwww-perl (5.04-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added bug fix from Gisle
libwww-perl 5.04-2 -> 5.04-3 into bo/binary-i386/devel
libwww-perl (5.04-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Corrected dependencies so that it won't require IO any more, just the
perl that has IO built in.
man 2.3.10-14 -> 2.3.10-15 into rex/binary-i386/doc
man 2.3.10-14 -> 2.3.10-15 into bo/binary-i386/doc
man (2.3.10-15) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* fixed bug#5534 (man fails if env var SYSTEM is defined)
* compiled using libc5 5.4.7-7
* due to a bug in libc5 5.4.7-7 setlocale doesn't work.
mgetty-fax 0.99.3-1 -> 0.99.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/comm
mgetty-voice 0.99.3-1 -> 0.99.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/comm
mgetty-docs 0.99.4-1 into bo/binary-all/comm
mgetty 0.99.3-1 -> 0.99.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/comm
mgetty (0.99.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
mh 6.8.4-8 -> 6.8.4-9 into bo/binary-i386/mail
mh (6.8.4-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Make sure /usr/lib/mh/packmbox has a path includeing /usr/bin/mh (Bug#4499)
* Recompile with libc5-5.4.7 (Bug#5395) ?
* Corrected rcvtty problems (Bug#4401)
* Now supports only "vanilla" POPP3 (Bug#4564,5000)
* Now strips exes (Bug#5092)
mhonarc 1.2.3-2 -> 1.2.3-3 into bo/binary-i386/mail
mhonarc (1.2.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved source & orig directories to mhonarc-1.2.3* (Bug#4639)
mime-support 2.06-1 -> 2.07-1 into rex/binary-all/net
mime-support 2.06-1 -> 2.07-1 into bo/binary-all/net
mime-support (2.07-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* added new application/x-pgp-signature to mime.types
* added new scripts to handle audio/basic and application/x-debian-package
mkrboot 0.4 -> 0.5 into bo/binary-i386/devel
mkrboot (0.5) unstable; urgency=low
* set -e in some places
* SIZE defaults to 1440
* use syslinux image according to $SIZE (Bug#5529)
modules 2.0.0-13 -> 2.0.0-14 into buzz-updates/binary-i386
modules (2.0.0-14) stable; urgency=LOW
* Remove old /usr/doc/modules/exampels symlink in preinst
multimedia 2.1-2 -> 2.1-3 into bo/binary-i386/sound
multimedia (2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Routine update of debian/rules.
* Moved files from /usr/lib/X11 to /usr/X11R6/lib (closed #5461)
netscape 3.0-1 -> 3.01-1 into contrib/binary-i386
netscape-installer (3.01-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Netscape release
* Set to load "libgnumalloc" before libc 5.4.7
pj96n06 2-1 -> 2-2 into rex/binary-all/misc
pj96n06 2-1 -> 2-2 into bo/binary-all/misc
pj96n06 (2-2) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* added two snapshots missing in upstream source
* added rule to create blind index
* added templates for pre,post-inst,rm scripts.
ppp 2.2.0f-18 into buzz-updates/binary-i386
ppp 2.2.0f-17 -> 2.2.0f-18 into bo/binary-i386/net
ppp 2.2.0f-17 -> 2.2.0f-18 into rex/binary-i386/net
ppp (2.2.0f-18) stable unstable; urgency=low
* pppd made only executable for members of group dip.
ppp 2.3b3-1 -> 2.3b3-2 into project/experimental
ppp (2.3b3-2) experimental; urgency=low
* ppp compiled with newest debmake and thus suidmanager support
* pppstats does not compile not included
* Note: ppp 2.3b3 is experimental and limited. Will stay in experimental.
Only an upstream release fixing the gaps can make ppp 2.3 advance into
unstable. Bug reports wanted.
* Remove /etc/ppp.chatscript and /etc/ppp.options_out
instead use /etc/ppp/peers/provider and /etc/charscripts/provider
according to new upstream ppp security scheme (about which I am kind of
puzzled right now).
* Modified scripts / init.d according to new security scheme.
* postinst converts from old setup scheme and makes dialup scripts +
options file more secure.
* Permissions on binary were screwed up in -1 release.
redir 0.7-2 -> 0.7-3 into rex/binary-i386/net
redir 0.7-2 -> 0.7-3 into bo/binary-i386/net
redir (0.7-3) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer (old: Christoph Lameter <email@example.com>)
* more verbose copyright file
* removed /usr/doc/copyright
* compressed docu and man page
* clean removes debian/substvars
* fix permission of man page (bug#5552)
scilabdoc 2.2-2 -> 2.2-3 into non-free/binary-all
scilab 2.2-2 -> 2.2-3 into non-free/binary-i386
scilab (2.2-3) unstable frozen; urgency=low
* Added a simlink to make man happy (Corrects bug #5446 ;-)
* Added dependance on 'c-shell' (Corrects bug #5447)
* Added missing 'imp/NperiPos.ps' file (Corrects bug #5448)
* Modified the 'configure' file to build with libc-5.4
* Changed '.so' links in man pages.
smail 3.2-1 -> 3.2-2 into bo/binary-i386/mail
changed /etc/cron.daily/smail "-o" to "-u"
changed src/lookup.c line 1060
* new log-file format (changed last time, but forgot to announce it)
* Bug#5286 changelog file provided in /usr/doc/smail/changelog.Debian
* added some info for virtual host support
* added /usr/doc/smail/CHANGES
* changed debian.rules, Makefile (minor things)
* added OBSOLETE_RESOLVER to MISC_DEFINES in conf/EDITME
to avoid confusing with "*" mx records
* Bug#5107 stripped binaries
suck 3.3.0-1 -> 3.3.2-1 into rex/binary-i386/news
suck 3.3.0-1 -> 3.3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/news
suck (3.3.2-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream source (bug fixes only release)
suidmanager 0.1-1 -> 0.2 into project/experimental
suidmanager (0.2) experimental; urgency=low
* Manpages (botched from the concept)
* Screwed up version number corrected.
suidmanager 0.2 -> 0.3 into project/experimental
suidmanager (0.3) experimental; urgency=low
* suidregister has diagnostic output now
* control file updated.
* Fixes in the output of suidregister
* Initially needed functionality complete.
syslinux 1.30-1 -> 1.30-2 into bo/binary-i386/base
syslinux (1.30-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Control file: Priority set to optional and put into section "misc" where loadlin
is also. (Bug #5424)
* clean up debian directory
tcsh 6.06-7 -> 6.06-8 into bo/binary-i386/shells
tcsh 6.06-7 -> 6.06-8 into rex/binary-i386/shells
tcsh (6.06-8) upstable frozen; urgency=low
* Fixed Bug #5582 (/etc/csh.cshrc destroys the default path).
tkmail 4.0beta7-4 -> 4.0beta8-1 into rex/binary-i386/mail
tkmail 4.0beta7-4 -> 4.0beta8-1 into bo/binary-i386/mail
tkmail (4.0beta8-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream source (bug fixes only release)
* Build with tcl7.5 and tk4.1
util-linux 2.5-7 -> 2.5-8 into rex/binary-i386/base
util-linux 2.5-7 -> 2.5-8 into bo/binary-i386/base
util-linux (2.5-8) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* disk-utils/cfdisk.c: cast sector number to ext2_loff_t in calls to
vim 4.5-2 -> 4.5-3 into bo/binary-i386/editors
vim 4.5-2 -> 4.5-3 into rex/binary-i386/editors
vim (4.5-3) unstable frozen; urgency=low
* Last release without GUI support - I've finally downloaded the 3.2 .deb
* added view and view.1.gz to /etc/alternatives.
* changed CFLAGS to compile with -g -O2 (instead of -g -O)
* modified the default vimrc to allow full read/writing of text files
compressed with gzip.
* added "version 4.0" to the default vimrc (so much for getting people
to RTFM :-)
* Ray Dassen sent me some email about not capturing stderr by default;
after thinking about it, I decided against this. It's useful for
programmers when compiling from within vim, and besides, it's easy to
configure (look at the shellredir setting :)
vim 4.5-3 -> 4.5-4 into bo/binary-i386/editors
vim (4.5-4) unstable; urgency=low
* GUI support is back in now.
* modified postinst to put gvim into fvwm's menus, not normal vim.
wily 0.13.10-2 -> 0.13.23-1 into rex/binary-i386/editors
wily 0.13.10-2 -> 0.13.23-1 into bo/binary-i386/editors
wily (0.13.23-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release; many bug fixes.
wine 960717-1 -> 961117-alpha-1 into project/experimental
wine (961117-alpha-1) experimental; urgency=LOW
* new upstream release
workbone 2.31-2 -> 2.31-4 into bo/binary-i386/sound
workbone (2.31-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added a postinst to let you know if you have a /dev/cdrom
* Closed all pending bugs
xboing 2.3-2 -> 2.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/games
xboing (2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Routine update of debian/rules (now uses debmake).
* Fixed permissions on high-score file.
* Xboing now knows the right path and filenames for its doc files.
xserver-8514 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-agx 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-i128 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-mach32 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-mach64 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-mach8 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-mono 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-p9000 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-s3 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-s3v 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-svga 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-vga16 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xserver-w32 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xbase 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xlib6-dev 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xext 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xlib6 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xnest 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xslib 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xfntbase 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfntbig 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfnt75 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfnt100 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfntpex 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfntscl 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfntcyr 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xbooks 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xmanpages 3.2-0 -> 3.2-1 into bo/binary-all/x11
xfree86 (3.2-1) unstable; urgency=LOW
* Source package name now lower case
(may cause problems when put in archive?)
* New package: xserver-i128
(missed out of previous release by accident)
* xlib6-dev now provides 'xdevel' for compatibility. New packages
should depend on xlib6-dev if necessary.
xmix 2.1-2 -> 2.1-3 into bo/binary-i386/sound
xmix (2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Converted to new source package format
xodo 1.2-1 -> 1.2-2 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xodo (1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved files from '/usr/lib/X11' to '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11' (Fixes bug #5579).
xpm4.7 3.4g-6 -> 3.4g-7 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xpm4.7-dev 3.4g-6 -> 3.4g-7 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xpm (3.4g-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Corrected maintainer address
* Stripped shared library (Bug#5161)
* Added shlibs file (Bug#5374)
xpuzzles 5.3.3-1 -> 5.3.3-3 into rex/binary-i386/games
xpuzzles 5.3.3-2 -> 5.3.3-3 into bo/binary-i386/games
xpuzzles (5.3.3-3) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Moved files from '/usr/lib/X11' to '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11'.
xshogi 1.2p03-2 -> 1.2p03-3 into rex/binary-i386/games
xshogi 1.2p03-2 -> 1.2p03-3 into bo/binary-i386/games
xshogi (1.2p03-3) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Removed dependency on X11R6.
xtel 3.0.7-2 -> 3.1-2 into rex/binary-i386/comm
xtel 3.1-1 -> 3.1-2 into bo/binary-i386/comm
xtel (3.1-2) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed section field in control file
----- New Packages ----------------------
arena 1.0b3-1 into bo/binary-i386/net
arena - an HTML 3.0 compliant WWW browser for X
base-files 1.2.0-1 into bo/binary-all/base
base-files 1.2.0-1 into rex/binary-all/base
base-files - Debian Base System Miscellaneous Files
base-passwd 1.2.0-1 into bo/binary-all/base
base-passwd 1.2.0-1 into rex/binary-all/base
debmake 2.00 into project/experimental
debmake - Development environment for Debian Sourcepackages
kernel-source-2.0.25 1.00 into bo/binary-all/devel
kernel-headers-2.0.25 1.00 into bo/binary-all/devel
kernel-image-2.0.25 1.00 into bo/binary-i386/base
kernel-headers-2.0.25 - Linux kernel headers.
kernel-image-2.0.25 - Linux kernel binary image.
kernel-source-2.0.25 - Linux kernel source.
lprng 2.4.2-1 into bo/binary-i386/net
lprng - lpr/lpd printer spooling system
mutt 0.51-1 into bo/binary-i386/mail
mutt - an elm-clone with PGP, MIME, and curses support
ppp 2.3b3-1 into project/experimental
ppp - Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) daemon.
quake-lib 1.01-1 into non-free/binary-i386
quake-lib - shareware episode 1 for Quake.
quake 1.01-1 into non-free/binary-i386
quake - 3d action game, the successor to Doom.
sced 0.94-1 into bo/binary-i386/graphics
sced - A program for creating 3D scenes.
suidmanager 0.1-1 into project/experimental
suidmanager - Manage File Permissions
wget 1.4.0-1 into bo/binary-i386/net
wget - utility to retrieve files from the WWW via HTTP and FTP
xtar-dmotif 1.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xtar-smotif 1.4-1 into bo/binary-i386/x11
xtar-dmotif - xtar - Motif front end for tar
xtar-smotif - xtar - Motif front end for tar, with static libXm
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-changes-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com