mesa_1.2.8-3 (package split)
Date: 22 Aug 96 15:41 UT
Maintainer: Karl Sackett <email@example.com>
Binary: mesa-dev mesa-doc mesa
Architecture: i386 all source
mesa-dev: Development library for Mesa.
- Includes headers, static libraries, and documentation.
mesa-doc: Example files for Mesa.
- Mesa demonstration programs, SGI sample code, and source code examples from
- the _OpenGL Programming Guide_.
mesa: A 3-D graphics library which uses the OpenGL API.
- Mesa is a 3-D graphics library with an API which is very similar to
- that of OpenGL*. To the extent that Mesa utilizes the OpenGL command
- syntax or state machine, it is being used with authorization from
- Silicon Graphics, Inc. However, the author makes no claim that Mesa
- is in any way a compatible replacement for OpenGL or associated with
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- This package also contains aux and tk toolkits, and Mesa widgets
* Package split into runtime, development, and documentation
* widgets now made as a sharable library.
* GLUT removed. This will be released as a separate package.
24131e387f5586254d9fc3dcd095d5b1 1098590 graphics - mesa_1.2.8-3.tar.gz
ec0ffeb4e00b18093ac70e15daa456c5 6146 graphics - mesa_1.2.8-3.diff.gz
7062b95285018b328088bdb68b0bf750 2154 graphics - mesa_1.2.8-3.changes
07a43308816f414d70918f079baab62f 424204 graphics extra mesa-dev_1.2.8-3_i386.deb
65d7bcf7f5c2177ff7aeb19434830084 504950 graphics extra mesa-doc_1.2.8-3_all.deb
b144bb011556f8b577006b6fafdad0d9 385770 graphics extra mesa_1.2.8-3_i386.deb
Karl Sackett firstname.lastname@example.org
Run silent, run deep