Date: 18 Nov 95 18:40 UT
libgdbm: GNU dbm database routines
Priority: Low; High for current users
* First version since renaming to be announced on debian-changes.
* Install dbm.h compatibility header, instead of symlinking;
Install nbdm.h . Noted by David Engel.
* Provided symlinks to gdbm.3gdbm for the dbm and ndbm compatible symbols.
Suggested by David Engel.
* Manpages now have a .3gdbm suffix.
* Use VPATH to build static and shared libraries in separate directories.
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 82115 Nov 18 19:40 libgdbm-1.7.3-4.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 11467 Nov 18 19:40 libgdbm-1.7.3-4.diff.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 39716 Nov 18 19:40 libgdbm-1.7.3-4.deb
LOGIC The principle governing human intellection. Its nature may be deduced
from examining the two following propositions, both of which are held by
human beings to be true and often by the same people: 'I can't so you
mustn't', and 'I can but you mustn't.' - The Hipcrime Vocab by Chad C. Mulligan