pgapack-0.2.a-1 (new package)
Maintainer: Karl R. Sackett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Description: A general-purpose genetic algorithm library
PGAPack is a general-purpose, data-structure-neutral, parallel genetic
algorithm library being developed at Argonne National Laboratory. This
distribution contains PGAPack V0.2, a sequential beta version that has
the following features:
* Callable from Fortran or C.
* Binary-, integer-, and real-valued native data types
* Object-oriented data structure neutral design.
* Parameterized population replacement.
* Multiple choices for selection, crossover, and mutation operators
* Easy integration of hill-climbing heuristics.
* Black-box interface for novice and application users.
* Access to all library calls for expert users.
* Fully extensibile to support custom operators and new data types.
* Extensive debugging facilities
* A large set of example programs.
* A users guide.
Karl R. Sackett email@example.com
Run silent, run deep