This is based on the first unofficial patch in months. This patch is
big. Please keep an older version handy in case it goes wrong.
TODO / FIXME
* ELF: it looks like Configure is still using /usr/lib somewhere, since it
incorrectly enables DB_File support.
Perl 5.001 Debian 6 (5.001n) - Ray Dassen <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl>
* Updated to 5.001n: big patch, small problems remain.
* debian.rules now passes definitions to Configure, instead of running
Configure with a modified hints/linux.sh.
* Use a variable in debian.rules to test the binary format.
* With ELF, DB_File support is disabled (rather ad hoc).
* Use softlinks for suidperl and perl<version>.
* Added explicit Depends: elf-libc, which was implicit (via elf-libgdbm).
ART A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking
his name in vain.
- The Hipcrime Vocab by Chad C. Mulligan