Re: Streamlining d-i releases

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> (2023-04-09):
> > I realize that getting a sudo line on fasolo would mean increasing the
> > security risks quite a bunch for a limited gain. Since we already have
> > a mechanism to trigger changes in the archive via release team access,
> > that is /srv/release.debian.org/www/proposed-updates/*_comments (which
> > we can edit from coccia); maybe something similar could be done to
> > trigger dak copy-installer?
>
> I put SSH trigger into the room, instead of sudo. You supply the version
> on the ssh cmdline, and if that exists in unstable, a copy-installer is
> run with that version.

That looks very good to me, thanks!

> Could even be extended to have source and target suite selectable too.

I think we only released the installer via tpu once, at least that I
could confirm by checking my sent box:

    dak copy-installer 20220917 -s bookworm-proposed-updates

but it could indeed be nice to be able to specify at least the source
suite, just in case we encounter some blocking bug in unstable again in
the future.