Re: CDimages go 2 NET INSTALLERS

You don't mention exactly which page(s) you're looking at, which makes
it difficult to identify if you've actually found a problem here. :-(

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 01:39:09PM -0500, Fresh Air wrote:

>It's clear to me that you all do NOT check your own links on your website.
>I'm trying to download a CD image, but wouldn't you know it, ALL TEN LINKS to
>the different archs go to the "Net instal" which only has three image files.

The netinstall image *is* a CD image. For example, from

  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current/amd64/iso-cd/ :

  What is a netinst image?

  The netinst CD here is a small CD image that contains just the core
  Debian installer code and a small core set of text-mode programs
  (known as "standard" in Debian). To install a desktop or other
  common software, you'll also need either an Internet connection or
  some other Debian CD/DVD images.

>Do you even link bro?

Can you translate that to English please?

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...