CDimages go 2 NET INSTALLERS

Hello,

It's clear to me that you all do NOT check your own links on your website.  I'm trying to download a CD image, but wouldn't you know it, ALL TEN LINKS to the different archs go to the "Net instal" which only has three image files.  Do you even link bro?

This is so basic it's just laughable, and really frustrating so something so BASIC.  How hard is it to link to the correct images?  So now, I can't even download a 700MB CD image today, and have to wait on you all to fix this.  I want the CD image, and I want to be able to have the torrent link.  Sure the "server" link works, but I'm not ever going to use that when I can use the torrent.  It's less to download than a 2.5 GB ("CD") image, which you'll notice if you were to check all your links.

Please, test your links BEFORE you publish them to your website.

Thanks,

Annoyed Linux user without working wireless drivers, and no I'm not going to run an Ethernet cable just to make it work.  So don't give the a net install for a CD IMAGE LINK.