Re: sha512sum-error at debian-live-11.5.0-amd64-gnome.iso

Hi,

Gerd Mühlenbruch wrote:
> nautilus is starting a bash terminal.

Do you know which program it runs in there ?
(And with which arguments ?)

> After the break it told me a size of 7.900 Byte.
> ls -l is telling me 150431900 which is huge for the short download time.

I would guess that the download worked multi-threaded in order to get
different pieces of the ISO simultaneously.
But this does not match the fact that the resulting oversized ISO shows
no differences to the correct ISO in the legitimate size interval.

> In the terminal start wget startet at ~250 MB which is disturbing me.

None of these numbers give me ideas in relation to the final oversize
of 480165 bytes.
The only hope for insight seems to be with determining what nautilus
started in that bash window.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas