Re: buster EOL (10.13) and 11.5 planning

Hi,

On Thu, 2022-07-28 at 17:09 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Use of buster-security will pass from the Security Team to LTS in a
> few
> days time, so we should get the EOL point release organised. We need
> at
> least a couple of weeks to get things sorted, so as some suggestions:
>
> - August 20
> - [August 27 doesn't work for at least me and the Images Team, so
> nope]
> - September 3rd
> - September 10th
[...]
> tl;dr - please indicate your availability / preferences for the above
> dates (for both 10.13 and 11.5) and any opinions on whether we should
> do them at the same time or separately.

Thanks for the replies.

We're not ready to freeze this weekend, so I'm planning on going for
September 10th for both 10.13 and 11.5.

I'll likely freeze 10.13 around the weekend of the 27th / early the
following week to give us a little more time than the usual week to
make sure we've got everything sorted.

Regards,

Adam