Re: jigdo DVD images> downloads fail

[ Re-adding the CC to the mailing list; please respond there too ]
On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 01:17:16PM +0200, valentí juanola wrote:
>It works. I apologize for my ignorance. Thank you very much, Steve. Have a nice
>life.

OK, so it seems you need to repair your system's locale
information. I'd recommend you fix that too, as other programs may
well have similar problems if you don't. The following might help:

$ sudo apt install --reinstall locales

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...