Custom Buster live-build

Hi my name is Nathanael and I was wondering how I could build an unofficial/ for personal use Debian Buster livecd with updates and security patches included on the disc?
I've had previously built a custom live-cd with live-build on Debian stretch with live-images or more precisely the gnome-desktop live-image configuration. I had modified the configuration to include the full gnome-desktop development stack with gnome-boxes emulation, however It's been a good while since I've built a live-cd, what tools or process would you recommend?

PS: thank you so much for all your hard work Debian is an awesome operating system!