Re: weekly-live-builds images not available

Hi Rodolfo,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 03:25:17PM -0300, Rodolfo Stangherlin wrote:
>Hello,
>
>The images from debian-live are not available:
>- https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/
>- https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
>weekly-live-builds/i386/iso-hybrid/
>
>There are some errors on the logs from recent runs (currently, the logs are
>from 2021-03-22):
>
>> ERROR: Resources not available at 'https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/cdrom/'
>
>I found some old threads about issues, but I don't know if the problem was
>addressed:
>
>- https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2020/09/msg00000.html
>- https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2020/08/msg00005.html
>- https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2020/07/msg00014.html
>
>Are these images available somewhere else?
>If not, can I build this images by myself? Is there any documentation to do it?

There was a problem with the d-i build at the beginning of the week
(kernel ABI change) that caused the weekly live build to also
fail. I expect that the next weekly build on Monday 29th should be fine.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll