Re: Debian 10.8 live install ENCRYPTION NOT WORKING

It looks like this is the same person who posted the following two youtube URLs
into #debian today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CuJJzn0Mgg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfKm9zTl-0

If you have documented a problem in debian, please report a "bug" using debian's
Bug Tracking System -- http://wiki.debian.org/HowtoUseBTS

If you need help getting something to work, visit the IRC channel again, and
discuss your problem with the knowledgeable people there.