Re: login and password for Debian Live DVD

Hi Terry

That is strange,  the Live images should work just fine without needing to enter any password to login.

I have tested most of the images myself, they start with the desktop associated with the image that you chose and do not require that you enter a username or password.

Should you need to escalate to root privileges then sudo -i will be suficiant (again without needing to enter a password)

Which image did you download, and where did you download it from?

Best regards

RattusRatus