Re: isorecorder

Hi,

Lou Poppler wrote:
> If you want to recommend rufus, please do so ONLY with a prominent,
> un-ignoreable warning explaining that the user MUST select rufus'
> "DD mode" at the prompt immediately before writing the media.

I understand that manual selection of this mode has been removed in
favor of automatic detection of dd candidates:
  https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/issues/1148#issuecomment-395562137

I don't use Rufus myself but it is my answer to users of MS-Windows when
they ask what to do with an ISO that is bootable from USB-stick.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas