Re: Firefox claims i386 images contain virus or malware

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020, Steve McIntyre wrote:

Previously, this seemed to be caused by another (unrelated) download
from the same server in Sweden. Maswan, can you check for any more
info please?

Google has decided that a) annother ancient win95 antivirus binary is evil and b) [worse] a current free software projects' USB-SD-creator.exe is evil. I have fixed (a), and will follow (b) up with the project in question - but that might take a while since it is out of our control.

Until then, we can just recommend our users to "click ignore" on the warning, I guess.

/Mattias Wadenstein