Re: Default security sources are slow very much.

Hi,

ykla <yklaxds@gmail.com> (2020-02-05):
> OK, the install cd ask me to change mirrors to download somethings but not
> changes security sources. Default source is http://security.debian.org/
> that is slow very much, about 1kb/s on my area. Please change security
> sources when os changes main source or ban security while installing
> system.

You can disable the security sources by using the expert install.

You can also set apt-setup/security_host to something else if needed.

You can also tweak apt-setup/services-select to exclude security if needed.