Re: Debian CD Netinstal 10.3 not booting

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 04:43:46PM +0100, Thomas Nagel | ctn wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>this ISO is not booting, tested for amd64 - DVD Image is working fine.

Hi Thomas,

I've done a lot of testing with the 10.3 images and they work for
me. Can you link to the exact image you're testing and describe how
you're using it please?

< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be
            handing rope-creating factories for users to hang multiple
            instances of themselves.