Re: Symbolic links in the firmware directory

Hi Nikolay!

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 11:15:18PM +0300, Nikolay Velyurov wrote:

>There is some inconsistency with stable and testing symbolic links in
>the firmware directory:
>
>https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/firmware/
>
>... Feb 09 03:54 buster
>... Oct 27  2017 stable -> stretch
>... Feb 09 16:29 stretch
>... Oct 27  2017 testing -> buster
>
>What is the right reference to the firmware for stable release? Thanks
>in advance!

Ah, sorry - I clearly forgot to update the symlinks. I've just fixed
it now.

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have
 nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free
 speech because you have nothing to say."
   -- Edward Snowden