Live-Build a Multi Arch Debian ISO with live desktop

Hello dear Sir, I am trying to make a multi arch live ISO , With live lxqt desktop with my choice of software. Where can I find the base scripts for
1. Building a multi arch ISO
2. A multi arch ISO with a live squashfs based file.

My debian respin named PakOS is available on
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pakos/
However I build the whole thing by chrooting into the i386 squashfs, not an elegant solution. If a base script is available anywhere, please point me to.it. Thx.

gSM