Re: Updated Debian 9: 9.12 released

It's okay for me but: Shouldn't this be linked on these pages?
https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/
https://www.debian.org/releases/oldstable/

Thank you;

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

El 11/2/20 a les 17:24, Steve McIntyre ha escrit: