Re: about /cd/vendors/

Hi krishna!

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 05:36:34AM +0000, krishna wrote:

>i have across about Debian Web Pages TODO List [1]
>i visited 3 Vendors of Debian installation media [2], only 1 has debian 10.
>
>my course of action:
>* i would like to visit all websites at [2].
>* if debian 10 is not available, ask them politely by email about availability and ask them to update their website [ yes or no ]
>* i'f yes, great, task is completed.
>* if no, or there is no reply even after 14 working days, what should i do ? whom should i contact ?

Mail the debian-cd and debian-www list, I think - they are the two
teams interested in this data.

>[1] https://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo
>[2] https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
>
>my email draft : please feel free to add or remove or suggest. i am not good at prose or politeness.
>
>sub : availability of debian 10 CD/DVD/BD/USB
>
>message body :
>hello,
>
>you are listed as Vendor of Debian installation media on debian website [1]. i have noticed that  debian 10 installation media is not available. i request you to kindly update website.
>
>regards.
>

>[1] https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

Looks good - thanks for your efforts!

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have
 nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free
 speech because you have nothing to say."
   -- Edward Snowden