Re: [rt.debian.org #7997] debian-ports not available on coccia

Hello debian-cd,

Julien Cristau via RT, le mar. 15 oct. 2019 08:21:43 +0000, a ecrit:
> On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 08:01:43PM +0000, Samuel Thibault via RT wrote:
> > Julien Cristau via RT, le lun. 14 oct. 2019 17:21:00 +0000, a ecrit:
[...]
> mirror.ftp-master is very much not about debian-ports though.

Ah, I had assumed that it was supposed to mirror it as well.

[...]
> cd building shouldn't be running on coccia.
[...]
> You/We'll need to figure out the requirements and constraints, and
> talk to the debian-cd team, but we have a cd building box with a
> debian-ports mirror already.

I had assumed that it was fine to build CDs on coccia. Apparently
casulana is the cd building machine. Apparently I do already have access
to it. The size requirement is not that big, my daily builds are like
300MiB, the beta builds are like 5GiB, and release builds are like
15GiB. And I remove them once uploaded to cdimage. Is that alright?

Samuel