hybrid graphics

Don't know if it's the right place to ask and if it's not, please forgive my mistake.

I tried to install bullseyes with the image iso with non free firmware (daily built) from a bootable usb drive on an asus FX570ZD-DM 121 with hybrid graphics (a dGPU NVidia GeForce 1050 Mobile and an iGPU AMD Radeon Vega).

I failed to have a graphic display mainly I suppose for conflict reasons (also a lot of acpi errors).

Is there a way to deal with such system from the installer (maybe a way to deactivate one of the card) to have the ability to solve this problem later ?

Thanks in advance.

Pascal