Re: old versions Images are all gone?!?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 10:49:31PM +0200, Andreas Fink wrote:
>Hello,
>
> I have software which is compiled against debian 9 and now people want to
>install Debian9 from a DVD image but it seems to be that all old versions have
>been deleted.
>If you click on amd64 on this page   https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/
>project/build/9.11.0/
>you only get a text "cd dvd"
>
>What the hell is this supposed to mean?
>
>If you click on "source" you get "dvd"
>if you click on amd64 you get "cd dvd"
>same for all other architecture.

What ypu're looking at there is just metadata for the mirroring and
seeding that cdimage.debian.org controls.

For older releases, look in

  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.