Important missing package in Debian xfce CD 1

Hello everyone! I just installed Debian weekly Testing xfce CD on my lenovo x230, Everything went smooth. After installation, I found that some settings related to touchpad were not shown. I did a quick search & installed the 'xserver-xorg-input-synaptics' package which fixed the problem.

Later, I found out that this package wasn't  included in latest buster release of xfce live dvd iso too & most likely in buster xfce CD iso (since packages list is not provided with CD iso unlike the DVD iso, to verify )

I feel that this package should be shipped with the xfce cd iso. Although, this can later be installed by the user, it may temporarily cause minor inconvenience.

Should I create a new bug regarding this ? Let me know your thoughts...

Regards,

Sai Karthik