Debian 7.11

I downloaded Debian 7.11 netinstaller from the cdimage.debian.org/images/archives and attempted to install it using the text installer with speech.  All choices were made for US English. Everything went well until given the choice to choose a mirror.  No matter which mirror I choose, and I tried about 10 of them, they all were rejected as not valid and halted installation. I used the option in the menu to restart installation from the menu options, the one in the list right after the partitioning option.

1 Weird Trick That "Forces" Your Eye To 20/20 Vision -Try It
Igenics
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5d4de8352b86168336973st02duc