Re: Dropping older, less-secure checksums files

I wouldn't object to dropping the older hashes completely

On 16 July 2019 16:04:28 BST, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 03:58:13PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
...I'm looking
into dropping generation of the older, less secure MD5 and SHA1
checksums. I'm planning on leaving these alone for existing releases,
including for future stretch and buster point release builds. But for
regular daily/weekly builds of testing/bullseye images, I'm going to
drop the MD5SUMS and SHA1SUMS files.

no problem, just great, thank you!