Re: Scheduling 10.1 and maybe 9.10

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 07:35:01PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
>Hi,
>
>So, the first point release for buster would normally be about a month
>after release, or something like 3rd August. But I'm aware that already
>doesn't work for some people, so we might have to get a bit creative with
>it.
>
>Please indicate your availablility out of:
>
> - August 3rd
> - August 10th
> - August 17th

I'm away on a 2-week vacation covering all 3 of those weekend.

>and failing those, let's look ahead as far as:
>
> - August 24th

BBQ. Could be tricky!

> - Auguest 31st
> - September 7th

Either of these would work for me.

>We also have a point release of 9.10 to fit in some time - would the same
>day or adjacent weekends be preferable?

Happy to do a double-header again.

< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be
            handing rope-creating factories for users to hang multiple
            instances of themselves.