Re: debian CD issue / error

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 09:03:08PM +1200, mike@purple-cat.net wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>I have found the error, it complains about unmet dependencies on every
>package -see output log.
>
>I have checked the mirror and it works as expected for instance
>
>from log
>
> bsdutils : PreDepends: libc6 (>= 2.28) but it is not installable
>            PreDepends: libsystemd0 but it is not installable
>
>from mirror
>
>root@atlantis:/srv/d-i/debian-cd-3.1.23# apt-get --simulate install libc6
>Reading package lists... Done
>Building dependency tree
>Reading state information... Done
>libc6 is already the newest version (2.28-10).
>0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
>root@atlantis:/srv/d-i/debian-cd-3.1.23#
>
>So my question is how do i change the expected dependencies in debian-cd??

Hmmm, that's really odd. Can you debootstrap OK from this mirror?
debian-cd is just reporting directly what apt is telling it about the
package metadata in the archive you're using.

AFAIK Adrian is building hppa images OK (in CC); I don't think he
needs any particularly special config.

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.