Re: override: downgrade priority of all libraries to optional

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 03:50:42PM +0100, Luca Falavigna wrote:
>Dear -boot and -cd teams,
>
>could you please comment on the request of demoting library priorities
>from required and important to optional?

Hey Luca (again!),

In terms of -cd, libraries aren't likely to be affected. Dependencies
will still pull them ahead of the packages that need them, in terms of
installation media. Assuming sane packages, of course... :-)

< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"