Re: Blueray Disk image

Hi,

Luca Biella wrote:
> I thought Jigdo for windows where obsolete.

I have no experience about how fast bit rot invalidates an MS-Windows
binary. It would be interesting to know whether it still works and
whether it can build the BD sized images.

> I will try the Debian live hint on my home PC.

If the command "jido-lite" is not available by default, then please report
together with the exact Live ISO image name.
We could then ask "debian-live" to include it in future releases.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas