Blueray Disk image

Hello.

Thank you for all the effort you put in developing disk images of Debian.

I contact you because I'd like to get an installation iso-bd file for i386 system. I know from FAQ it could be heavy to maintain all those file, but a download link on at least a mirror could be useful for my situation (no network on destination machine, Windows host=no jigdo, needed packages in DVD over the third).

Otherwise is there a sort of "online jigdo" in order to build a custom installation ISO with needed packages and related dependencies?

Thank you for your understanding.

Luca