1. Thanks for your work 2. Process improvement verification download CD respectively netinst

Hi there,

- 1. Thanks for your work.
I enjoy using your solutions.

As I do not know about the inner workings and roles I write to you,
trusting you will distribute it if it isn't your responsibility.

- 2. Perhaps it is just me, but I had trouble getting all necessary
checksums while downloading the CD-Version respectively minimal or
Net-installation version.

Description in detail:
2.1. My starting point
https://www.debian.org/distrib/
2.2. Download was OK
2.3. Trouble, looking for checksums to verify integrity and authenticity
Result none found.
--
Necessary alternative
3.1. Used link to https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/bt-cd/

- My personal wish (If I would be able to have one)
Could you please use the same structure for all installations as it was
perfect for me at https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/bt-cd/

- If I did a mistake or overlooked something feel free to contact me or not

In any way, thank you for your time and have a great 2018
Thanks
Matt
--
Matthias Schmidt M.A.
Geschäftsführer und Gründer IT-Transfusion

Mobiltelefon: +49 151 7000 6288
E-Mail: m.schmidt@it-transfusion.de

Internet: www.it-transfusion.de
Telefon: +49 30 555 78 45 2
Adresse: Afrikanische Straße 102, 13351 Berlin - Germany
begin:vcard
fn:Matthias Schmidt
n:Schmidt;Matthias
org:IT-Transfusion
adr;quoted-printable:;;Afrikanische Stra=C3=9Fe 102;Berlin;;13351;Deutschland/Germany
email;internet:m.schmidt@it-transfusion.de
title:CEO and founder
tel;work:+49 30 555 78 45 2
tel;cell:+49 151 7000 6288