syslinux: link against gnu-efi >= 3.0.6, please review/sponsor

Hi,

the maintainer of gnu-efi has updated the package to 3.0.6 in
experimental (I had actually asked for this in #880506 [1]).  The new
version of gnu-efi causes syslinux to FTBFS.

I have reviewed and added the patches from upstream's mailing list to
restore compatibility with the new gnu-efi version.  In my tests
everything went fine.

While I have no idea how this transition will be handled by the release
team (especially considering that none of the other reverse build
dependencies of gnu-efi has a "Built-Using" control field), I think
it's a good idea to upload this new version of syslinux to experimental.

I've pushed my changes the debian/experimental branch in the git
repository:
  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-cd/syslinux.git
Please review my changes (and sponsor if you're satisfied).

Thanks
Lukas

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/880506