serious bug in dvd .iso (at least kde,unofficial+firmware): breaks seeking in KDE menu + breaks some unicode characters

I had on 2/2 notebooks (HP, Toshiba) following problem with Stretch/KDE install.
The problem was when I have used the dvd unofficial (with firmware) kde amd64 iso (9.2), but maybe it exists with all other dvd installers too?
In oposite cd/netinst (where I have interrupted the start of the installer and have added tasks="kde-desktop, standard") works well.

Problem with dvd install:
- I use CzechRep,czech lang and czech keyboard (whole disk) - the installer runs and ends well,
- immediately after the finished install and reboot, the KDE menu works well (the seeking when I write some keystrokes in the menu)
- when I go to Settings, Input devices, Keyboard, and I activate Manage keyboard layouts (and add the us keyboard as the 2nd keyboard, however I think this step is not neccessary), then:
- KDE menu will freeze after any keystroke,
- when I install leafpad (or other gnome app) and when I try to write ŠČŘ using the cz keyboard*) in leafpad I will receive ˇSˇCˇR instead,
- (probably) in the Java apps (pyCharm) I will receive SCR characters (without sign above).

*) you can write such characters in czech or slovak keyboard so, that you press the key immediately left from Backspace. Press 1) this key together with Shift, 2) press S (C,R,..)