Re: Missing updated weekly ISO images and failure logs

Steve,

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 at 23:23:58 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:48:22AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 07:05:35PM +0100, Andrey Gursky wrote:

By the way, I wanted to ask, whether it would be possible to publish
log files even for succeeded builds. It helps once there is a failure, to compare good and bad logs. For now you're facing only with a failed
one, which is not very helpful for those who doesn't work directly on
debian-cd.

ACK, that's a good suggestion. I'll see what I can do about that
shortly.

I've just committed changes now which will publish the weekly build
logs too, alongside(ish) the build output. It *should* also leave
multiple results around up until the most recent successful build, but
I still need to test that fully yet.

better later than never: I appreciate your implementation.

Thanks,

Andrey