Debian Cloud Sprint 2017
We would like to organize a second Debian Cloud Sprint, hosted again in the Seattle/Bellevue area. There was a lot of good discussion at last year's sprint , but still a lot of work to do. Some of the big topics were discussed at Debconf in the Debian Cloud BoF session, i.e.:
- Decide on tooling for official cloud images (FAI, etc.)
- Test pipeline for validating cloud images on all platforms
- Cloud-init support in Debian
October 16 - 18, 2017 in Bellevue/Redmond, WA USA
- Please add your name to the wiki if you are planning to attend.
- If attending please email me directly if you have any dietary requirements.