Debian Cloud Sprint 2017

Hi All,

We would like to organize a second Debian Cloud Sprint, hosted again in the Seattle/Bellevue area.  There was a lot of good discussion at last year's sprint [1], but still a lot of work to do.  Some of the big topics were discussed at Debconf in the Debian Cloud BoF[2] session, i.e.:

  - Decide on tooling for official cloud images (FAI, etc.)
  - Test pipeline for validating cloud images on all platforms
  - Cloud-init support in Debian

When:
October 16 - 18, 2017 in Bellevue/Redmond, WA USA
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebianCloudOct2017

Actions:
  - Please add your name to the wiki if you are planning to attend.
  - If attending please email me directly if you have any dietary requirements.

Thanks!
Steve

 [1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2016/11/msg00100.html
 [2]: https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/26