Re: Can you please make official BD XL images via Jigdo?

On 20/08/2016 at 10:22, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
> This could help me quite a lot.
> BD XL are faster and more convenient than online repository.
>
> BD XL discs of 100 GB already available. (for x86, x86-64 and source).

You could let that debian-cd guys think about more useful stuff.
I don't understand why you need 100GB iso images, if you need to have
all Debian GNU Linux packages on your hard disk you can download the
25GB iso using jigdo then configure apt accordingly.
I did this for Wheezy (7.x) I discovered an apt bug that it was fixed
quickly.
Please take a look at this bug report as example of apt configuration:

Best regards

--
Franco Martelli