Debian Fluxbox Pure Blend

Hello all!

I'm working on putting together a Debian Fluxbox Pure Blend. Please see:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianFluxbox

Basically, it will be a Debian install of Fluxbox fully configured for
sound, networking, etc and ready to go out of the box. Personally, it
took me 2-3 months to figure out how to install Fluxbox correctly on
top of Debian after the demise of Crunchbang :-)

So, we are getting together the developers and hope to have this
available shortly. I'd like to invite everyone to first help us put
this together and second make it available on CD once we get it up and
running.

Thanks!

Project mailing list is: