Re: Wrong Jigdo template for the latest stable release

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 07:20:38PM +0000, David -- --- wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>I checked the md5sum of that file and it matched the one included in
>the jigdo file but, for some reason, it did not work yet, so I
>removed all temporary files to start from scratch and then it
>worked. I am sorry, I think that this had to be due to my external
>hard drive which sometimes gives me some troubles.
>
>My apologies for the hassle.

No problem - I'd rather people report problems and we find the issue
than otherwise... :-)

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.