Re: Why there are 12 md5sums while there are only 5 isos in Debian's official site?

Hi!

https://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#not-all-images

>Beside, has multi-arch has desktop environment embeded? It seems that it
>only has xorg but no gome, lxde etc.. I also opened an thread
>at stackexchange, but this question you don't need to answer there.
>
>http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/307203/my-debian-installation-has-no-desktop-enviroment-and-no-internet-access

As answered there, it appears that the multi-arch DVD is not not big
enough to hold all the packages needed for all the desktops. If you
had internet access, you could also add a network mirror to get the
rest, or use a single-architecture DVD instead where more will fit on
the DVD.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.