Re: Call For Participation Debian Cloud Sprint

On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 14:13 -0700, Zach Marano wrote:
> We are organizing a Debian cloud sprint to focus on subjects like:
> - What does it mean to run Debian in the cloud.
> - Define the official Debian cloud image.
> - In depth look at how Debian works on current cloud platforms (AWS,
> Azure, GCE, etc).
> ... etc (complete agenda TBD)
>
> Ideally, we solve all (or as many as possible) of the open questions
> which were discussed at Debconf and on the debian-cloud list and come
> to consensus on what an official Debian cloud image is, how it works
> in the various cloud offerings, and have a realistic timeline to
> offer such an image for the community at large. Bonus points if we
> actually have something working.
>
> I am targeting November 2 - 4, 2016 in Seattle, WA (USA).
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianCloudNov2016

Hello.
I'd like to take part in the sprint.
I helped a bit with bootstrap-vz for AWS, and helped with moving
scripts for building Debian images for Google Cloud to bootstrap-vz.

Currently I'm using AWS (and Debian images) to test my PyGPGPU
packages.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Maintainer <tomasz.rybak@post.pl>
GPG: A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860